(Place your order and get a customized paper on this topic just for you)
Research three major organizations and evaluate the effectiveness of their content strategy. You can choose any organizations that you find interesting. Examples of organizations you may consider are Coke, Harvard University, SoundCloud, Appnet, Starbucks, Arizona State University, and Mental Floss, but you are not limited to these organizations.
Write a 1,050-2,100 word paper that discusses each of the required topics in the attached grading guidelines. (Plan to write 350-700 words about each website.)
· Identify and describe the organizations you selected. (Be sure to provide an appropriate references for each website.)
· Identify the target market, objective, and primary message(s) of each site.
· Discuss how each site caters to the target market. Describe segmentation, differentiation, and positioning strategies used by each site.
· Describe the approach of each website in communicating its message, including style and tone of communication, use of social media, or other distinct characteristics that you observed when reviewing the contents of each site.
· Analyze whether each website is effective. Provide justification based on concepts you have learned throughout the course, and provide examples and support for your ideas.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and grammar and mechanics consistent with graduate level writing.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more