Need help with my Sociology question – I’m studying for my class.
This assignment challenges you to analyze your socialization using the sociological imagination. You will have to look at your relationships with various social institutions as an outsider would, and demonstrate an understanding of the macro level and micro level factors that are influencing your life even today.
Requirements for Submission
1.One cohesive 5 to 7 page essay containing
a.Comparative sociological analysis of “Me” to the hypothetical “Other Me” (see Sociological Analysis below)
b.Summation of the impact of macro- and micro-level social factors on the individual
2.Attached completed “Me” handout
3.Attached completed “Other Me” handout
● Responses should reflect a meaningful application of what we’ve learned during the semester and deep, thoughtful analysis and include the following:
○ How are the interests and plans of the “other you” different? How did you decide upon the interests/plans of the “other you”? Summarize and explain these differences using sociological concepts.
○ Thinking about the two biographies, identify and discuss at least three opportunities that are different for “you” versus the “other you”.
○ How do you think the “other you” will turn out differently from you in 10 years? In your response, discuss at least three characteristics A
that would be different. Why do you think the “other you” would be
different in these ways?
○ What did you learn about yourself from this assignment?
○ What did you learn about the sociological perspective from this assignment?
● You are expected to cite sources used to explain or relate sociological concepts, including your textbook. Please use the APA General Guidefor formatting (sans Abstract). See the Purdue OWL site for examples.1
● Your autobiography should be approximately 4 to 6 pages, double-spaced, using 12 point font (excluding any footnotes, titles, or reference pages).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more