See and follow the attached LAB. Below is just a preview of the attached LAB.
The objective of this lab experiment is to introduce you to assembly language programming for solving mathematical problems. You will use DEBUG to conduct this lab.
The sun is 93,000,000 miles from the Earth. The speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. How long does it take a ray of light to reach the Earth? The correct answer is 8 minutes, 20 seconds.
1. Open a command window (or DosBox), start DEBUG, and enter these commands:
2. Remember that a screenshot showing your DEBUG results should be included in your lab report.
3. What is the final value in the AX register? Does it represent some combination of 8 and 20?
Hint: Remember that DEBUG only works with hexadecimal numbers.
4. Explain how the calculations were performed in SUN.SCR. For example, were the numbers 93,000,000 and 186,000 represented anywhere? If not, why not?
5. Open a command window (or DosBox), start DEBUG, and enter the following commands. What is the final value in AL? Explain why this is correct.
6. Open a command window (or DosBox), start DEBUG, and enter the following commands.
7. Discuss the relationship between the instructions and the results indicated by the flags.
Hint: See Example 4.7 beginning on page 102 in Chapter 4 of your assigned textbook.
8. Repeat step 4 using these commands:
9. Download the program COMPARES.ASM. Assemble, link, and run.
10. Choose four additional types of conditional jump instructions (see page 124 of your assigned textbook), and add the appropriate procedures to test the new jump instructions. Your final program will show the results of eight comparisons.
11. Submit the final ASM file.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more