Objectives Week 1 and 2:
1. Determine strategies to motivate employees.
2. Create effective organizational communication.
- Evaluate individual characteristics of employees.
- Analyze the effect of individual employee characteristics on organizational performance.
- Determine management methods based on individual employee characteristics.
Discuss the objectives for Week 1 and 2. Your discussion should include the topics you feel comfortable with, any topics you struggled with, and how the weekly topics relate to application in your field.
Write a 150- to 300-word summary of the discussion.
II- Assignment 2
You are a manager of three employees at Riordan Manufacturing. You recently had these employees take a series of self-assessments to aid you in managing them. Now that you have these assessments, you are now tasked with creating an Employee Portfolio for each of the employees to help guide you in developing ways to best manage them.
Resources: Results of Self-Assessments, University of Phoenix Material: Employee Portfolio Management Plan
Complete the Employee Portfolio: Management Plan found on your student website for each of the three employees.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary. Include the following in your summary:
- How might these three employees’ characteristics affect the performance of the organization?
- Recommendations for additional assessments.
Submit the Self-Assessment Results with the Employee Portfolio and Summary.
See the portfolio attached