(Place your order and get a customized paper on this topic just for you)
Personal experience/Reference only 4 years
Understanding Diversity Assignment
1. Explain the difference between valuing and managing diversity and provide examples from professional experiences for each. Your examples should be novel (do not use what is written in the book). Show how communication affects this process.
2. Using a variety of concepts that were introduced in your chapter, identify, define and explain the one or two areas regarding understanding or managing diversity in which you are the strongest. Show how communication affects this process through specific examples.
“Listening is critical for effective communication, yet few people have actually acquired training in this essential skill”
3. Using a variety of concepts that were introduced in your chapter, identify, define and explain the one or two areas of understanding or managing diversity in which you need more improvement. Examine specific communication opportunities that could help you improve your intercultural communication competence.
“Active listening invites others to listen to you”
4. If you did not change or improve your intercultural communication competence, discuss how it would affect your personal and professional life. Use specific experiences/examples to show the implications.
5. Identify, define and explain one barrier to accepting diversity discussed in your textbook that you experienced/observed and discuss how you would address it.
6. Select one of the five dimensions of cross-cultural differences discussed in your textbook. Explain the meaning and offer a specific example to show how it impacts cross-cultural communication (from your own experiences, or from what you learned through your research).
7. Name individual diversity strategies discussed in your chapter. Select one and explain how you might apply it moving forward to help gain awareness and improve your ability to understand and relate to others.
8. Think back on the questions and identify a few that were more difficult to complete than others. Explain why.
9. What did you learn about yourself in this exercise?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more