Question : (TCO 4) Deming claimed that higher levels of _____ lead to higher levels of _____.
2. Question : (TCO 4) Which of the following is the primary reason for Deming’s position that slogans should be eliminated?
Most problems depend on the system and cannot be controlled by workers.
Slogans benefit customers more than workers.
Not all workers can read the slogans.
Slogans are costly to maintain and periodically update.
3. Question : (TCO 4) Deming was virtually unknown in the United States until the broadcast of a program entitled “If Japan Can … Why Can’t We?” When did this broadcast occur?
4. Question : (TCO 4) Two U.S. consultants who worked with Japanese managers during the 1950s to improve the quality of Japanese products were which of the following individuals?
Crosby and Deming
Juran and Crosby
Crosby and Feigenbaum
Deming and Juran
5. Question : (TCO 4) Meeting quality goals during operations is which of the processes of Juran’s Quality Trilogy?
6. Question : (TCO 3) ISO 9000 recertification is required every _____.
7. Question : (TCO 3) The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award was established by which of the following?
Several American automobile industry executives
The American Society for Quality (ASQ)
An act of Congress
The Baldrige Consulting Group
8. Question : (TCO 3) The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award serves several purposes, except _____.
to recognize the achievements of high-quality companies
to establish guidelines and criteria for evaluation of quality-improvement efforts
to provide detailed information on how award-winning enterprises achieved success
to encourage the use of quantitative analysis to improve quality
9. Question : (TCO 3) Over the years, the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award criteria have been improved to include all of the following shifts in emphasis, except _____.
from quality assurance and strategic quality planning to broad focus on process management
from a focus on current customers to a focus on current and future customers and markets built on long-term relationships
from human-resource administration to high-performance work systems
from intraindustry rivalries to intraindustry alliances
10. Question : (TCO 3) The criteria for the Canadian Awards for Excellence are most similar to which of the following?
American Society for Quality Control Award
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
ISO 9000 certification program
Question : (TCO 4) Match the following:
: Juran’s definition of quality is
: Higher quality leads to
: Institute training is
: Variation is
: Theory of knowledge is part of Deming’s profound knowledge and
2. Question : (TCO 3) The aligned approach of the Baldrige Award is designed to achieve what results in what three areas?
3. Question : (TCO 4) What are two of Deming’s 14 points?
4. Question : (TCO 3) What are two of the five objectives of ISO 9000?
5. Question : (TCO 3) Briefly explain how there are no losers in the Deming Prize process.
6. Question : (TCO 4) Deming’s Point 3 is: Understand inspection. Briefly explain what Deming means.
7. Question : (TCO 4) Briefly explain Juran’s Quality Trilogy.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more